TERMS & CONDITIONS
All appointments may be cancelled up until 5 hours prior to the scheduled visit time. All cancellations will be refunded the full booking fee LESS 5%.
In the event that Country Canines Play Park Inc. needs to cancel your visit, we will reschedule your visit to a time that works for you. If that is not possible, we will provide a 100% refund.
All appointments may be rescheduled up until 12 hours prior to the scheduled visit time. Rescheduling is free of charge.
Visitors may enter the parking area a MAXIMUM of 5 minutes prior to the scheduled visit time.
Visitors must exit the parking area MAXIMUM of 5 minutes after the end of the scheduled visit time.
APPROACHING THE PARK WHEN OCCUPIED
1. Double check your email confirmation to make sure you are there on the correct date and at the correct time.
2. Approach the fence line (leave your dogs in the car) and request that the people leave.
3. Call, text or email Country Canines Play Park to inform us of the issue.
LEAVE NO TRACE
1. Pick up all poop, toys, garbage or anything else that has been brought into the play park.
2. Prevent your dog from destroying shared toys that have been provided in the park entrance for your use.
3. Prevent your dog from digging holes.
When the park needs to be closed for any reason, all existing bookings will be rescheduled to an available time of your choosing or refunded.
All visitors are required to read and agree to the liability waiver that is provided during the appointment booking process in order to visit the parks.
PayPal is our payment processor. All visits can be paid using your PayPal account or Visa/MasterCard. Upon special request e-transfer may be available.